One of the channel’s unique features is the Octo Valley mini game. The Octo Valle mini game is based on the story mode of Splatoon – players must infiltrate the Octarian base and rescue the Zapfish! By wagering a number of your existing Super Sea Snails (the loyalty points you earn by watching the channel) you can essentially gamble for a chance to double your points! Here’s how it works:
- A viewer intitiates and Octo Valley mission using the command
!octovalley #(# being the number of points you want to wager)
- Other viewers have two minutes to join in by using the command
- Once the timer is up, the mission will start. The RoboMauve will calculate the chances of success based on how many people joined the mission.
- Based on the results, some players will pass – and some will fail. It’s possible for everyone to pass, or for everyone to fail!
- Winners will be awarded points based on how many people joined.
The more players that join, the higher the winnings will be – but a large number of players mean the Octarians will put up a bigger fight, which means it’ll be harder to win!